Some pictures from this week.
|I decided to start crocheting a scarf. But before I started I had to roll up all my yarn.|
|So I rolled and rollled and rolled.|
|I also had a history test this week.|
|And did lots and lots of school.|
|So the whole time I was studying for my test and working on school, I was able to cope knowing in a few days I would be able to see my Uncle and Aunt!|
|Today I completed all the levels to my favorite game.|
|My Aunt and Uncle brought their puppy! His name is Toby.|
|He says Hi!|
|"Look what I can do!"|
|He wanted me to play with him.|
|So of course I accepted the challenge.|
Ten things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for family.
2. I am thankful for a youth group.
3. I am thankful that I am homeschooled.
4. I am thankful for coffee.
5. I am thankful for chrisitan music.
6. I am thankful for my bicycle.
7. I am thankful for letters.
8. I thankful for my bible.
9. I am thankful for pumkin pie!
10. And most of all I am thankful that I have a Savior who died on the cross for me.
I hope you all have a a wonderful thanksgiving!